In this introduction to BRM, attendees will develop an understanding of Business Relationship Management (BRM) as an organizational capability and recognize the importance of the BRM Role within the provider organization in achieving this capability.
Before the overview the facilitator will meet with the sponsor of the engagement to discuss the topics for the session. Based on the information we will clarify/update the agenda.
The BRM overview will be 2½ – 3 hours.
After the session the facilitator will discuss observations with the sponsor.
- Business Relationship Management introduction
- What is it?
- BRM Organizational Capability
- Business-Provider Convergence
- Demand and Supply
- Business Relationship Maturity Model
- The BRM role
- BRM Activities
- Strategic versus Tactical BRM role
- Role of BRM in the Provider organization
- Engagement Model
- Portfolio Management
- Value Realization Across the Lifecycle
- Questions and Answers